1. HOTEL RESTAURANTE RÚAS, SL recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy and rights of the user who uses the website and its services. Internet is a potentially very powerful for data traffic personal medium, and takes serious commitment to respect the rules of protection of personal data and security thereof, in order to ensure safe navigation, controlled and confidential.
(i) Users who consult and use the website, and
(ii) Users who utilize the Service
The User guarantees that the personal information provided is true, accurate and up to date, so that is responsible for notifying the Contractor any modifications thereof, in order to manage properly, the contractual relationship arising between the parties. Further, User acknowledges that, in the case of not providing your data accurate and updated, the Contractor will be unable to provide services to the User.
In accordance with Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data ("LOPD") and its implementing regulation RD 1720/2007 ("RDLOPD"), we inform the user that their personal data is stored and processed by Rumbo in the manner and for the purposes listed below and in accordance with the Data Protection Act and RDLOPD.
3. The personal data will be processed automatically and / or manually, and incorporated into the database owned by HOTEL RESTAURANTE RÚAS, SL
4. Personal data of Users are collected:
- User, because it directly facilitates electronically by completing the contact form or booking.
5. The processing of personal data of users is done automatically and / or manually and the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. Also, the processing of data will be made properly, guaranteed security and confidentiality of the same, and preventing any unauthorized access.
6. The data processing will take place in the legal and operational headquarters of the Holders and the address of the entity in charge of housing data Rumbo Bravofly Group located in Haarlem, the Netherlands, as well as the headquarters of the subjects
7. In addition to what has already been specified, the user authorizes expressly the Contractor / s to use the personal data provided to it for the following purposes:
A. Collection, storage and processing of data for purposes of establishment and operational and administrative management of the contractual relationship connected to the Service;
B. Using data to effect communications through email, phone or SMS, on the development of the contractual relationship is established, including communications relating to the proper development of the same;
C. Comply with the provisions of law or regulations;
D. Collection, storage and processing of data to perform statistical analyzes of anonymous and / or aggregated;
E. Submission, where permitted by law and except negative User of advertising material via email or other equivalent electronic communication on similar goods or services or related services or products offered on the site web;
8. If the user personal data are not provided by it may be impossible to obtain the provision of services required in connection with the purposes of the points A) and B) of section 7 and might also be possible that the licensee providing the service properly and comply with contractual obligations provided for in the terms and conditions. The processing of data for the purposes set out in paragraphs A), B), C) D) E) of Article 7 does not involve the application of consent.
9. The Contractor undertakes to ensure that the personal information it holds will not be published and will be treated as appropriate to ensure their safety and discretion, in addition to preventing unauthorized access to the same
Personal data and information provided by the Users may communicate, for the purposes stated in this policy, the following categories of persons:
• Employees and / or associates engaged in activities of support and advice to the Contractor for the areas of administration, product, legal, customer service and computer systems, to maintainers of the enterprise network and the hardware equipment and software used;
• Subjects that are authorized to access the data and that it is recognized under laws or orders of the authorities;
• Subjects delegates and / or commissioned by the UK to carry out activities related to the service activities.
• The list of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated to the users is available at the registered office of the Contractor.
10. Any Member may exercise by request in writing that the Contractor shall submit the following rights: (i) to which the Contractor will confirm that your personal data exist; (ii) to know the source of your data, the purposes and methods of treatment besides the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means; (iii) to obtain the identifying details of the Holder and the controllers, if they had been appointed; (iv) to know the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who they could learn about them as appointed representative in the State territory, or persons in charge; (v) to obtain cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or integration of data, and (vi) confirmation that the operations to which it referring to the above (v) have been made known, as regards their content, of those to whom they have communicated or sent data except the case where this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means regarding the protected right; (vii) to oppose the processing in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons; (viii) to oppose the processing for sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications. These requests should be sent to HOTEL RESTAURANTE RÚAS, SL
The user also has the right, on specific written request by email to obtain rectification of your personal data that are inaccurate or imprecise or obtain cancellation thereof, within the limits of the provisions of the Act.
Also, to stop receiving marketing and promotional offers via email from the UK, in addition to exercising the above rights, the User may follow the simple process activated by the link "Delete", found in all commercial communications sent by the Holders.